Mike Pereira, of June Realty in East Greenwich, Rhode Island, was re-elected as President of the Greater Providence Board of REALTORS® for 2022 on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. He previously served as the Board’s 2021 President, 2020 President-Elect, Treasurer and Corporate Secretary. He is a member of its Executive, Finance and Nominating Committees. Mr. Pereira is also a Director of the Rhode Island Association of REALTORS®.
The following Officers were installed as well:
- President-Elect, Rita Danielle Steele of Steele Realty Consultants, LLC in Providence
- Treasurer, Kevin Shepherd of Steele Realty Consultants, LLC in Providence
- Corporate Secretary, John Moretti of Williams & Stuart Real Estate in Cranston
The Greater Providence Board of REALTORS® also installed the following Directors on 9/15:
- Samuel Alba of RE/MAX Innovations in Providence
- Ashley Almeida of The Mello Group in Seekonk
- Agueda Del Borgo of Places & Spaces Realty, LLC in Providence
- Samantha Durand of June Realty in East Greenwich
- Brenda Marchwicki of BisMarc Properties in Providence
- Salvatore B. Moio of Henry W. Cooke Company in Cranston
- Donald Parsons of Cullinan Real Estate in Newport
- Missie Rose of RE/MAX River’s Edge in East Providence
- Robert Rutley of Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International in Providence
- Rickard Smith of HomeSmart Professionals Real Estate in Warwick
- Hilda Vargas of Keller Williams Realty in Cranston
- Aleen Weiss of Spitz-Weiss, REALTORS® in Providence
Additionally, the Board recognized its 2021 REALTOR® of the Year Sally Hersey of Williams & Stuart Real Estate in Cranston. The 2021 Lear Award was presented to Brenda Marchwicki of BisMarc Properties in Providence. This award is presented by the Greater Providence Board of REALTORS® annually to a member who has activelyvolunteered with the Board for the betterment of the Association and industry.
GPBOR CARE, the Greater Providence Board of REALTORS® charitable foundation, also installed their Board of Directors on September 15. The 2022 GPBOR CARE officers and directors are: Vicki Doran, 2022 President of RE/MAX River’s Edge, Barrington, RI; Richard Epstein, 2022 Vice President of Residential Properties, Providence, RI; Samuel Albert, 2022 Treasurer of RE/MAX Innovations, Providence, RI; Directors: Kate Berard of The Mello Group, Seekonk, MA; Mindy Lane of Keller Williams Realty, Cranston, RI and Michael Monteiro of Williams & Stuart Real Estate of Cranston, RI.
The Greater Providence Board of REALTORS® is a chartered member Board of the National Association of REALTORS®. It was established in 1907 and serves over 2,000 REALTORS®, Appraisers and Affiliate members throughout the Greater Providence area. Its mission is to successfully implement tools & innovative technologies in order to help cultivate leaders in their real estate communities.