Applications for the Greater Providence Board of REALTORS® 2021 Circle of Sales Excellence Awards are now open. You can start your application today at GPBOR.REALTOR/AWARDS.
The GPBOR Circle of Excellence Sales Award recognizes those members who have demonstrated sales excellence in the field. If you are interested in applying, please be sure to follow all of the directions below.
- Applications are ONLY accepted for the 2021 production year (1/1/21 -12/31/21) through this Google Forms link. You will need a Google account in order to login and apply. Don’t have a Google account? Click here to set up a FREE account.
If applying as an individual, login under your own Google account.
If applying as a team, login under the Team Leader’s Google account.
2. Filing deadline: 2/18/22 at 11:59 PM, EST. No exceptions or extensions!
3. Successfully approved candidates will receive a digital badge in April, which will indicate whether they were an individual or team effort, along with one e-certificate – we are paperless. Members may use the digital badge and/or e-certificate in their marketing efforts.
4. All Team Applications must have a Team MLS ID number – no exceptions.
The Team MLS ID number must be reflected on all MLS Market Award Reports from RI’s Statewide Multiple Listing Service’s Matrix System. All individuals on a team must have been a member of GPBOR at some point in 2021. Team leaders must ensure team members were GPBOR members in 2021 prior to filing.
5. If you are contacted with a request for additional information, you must comply within 5 (five) business days.
Members who wish to participate, must read and comply with the rules.
(For any properties not appearing on the RI MLS market award report, please submit the documentation listed in the rules under Section IV, Letter B, # 2. Submit the Google Form application and all exhibits all together as one package via Google Forms here by 11:59 p.m. EST on 2/18/22. Once done, you should receive a confirmation message on your screen that your form has been submitted.)
CATEGORIES OF RECOGNITION:
Bronze: $3,000,000 – $4,999,999
Silver: $5,000,000 – $7,999,999
Gold: $8,000,000 – $12,999,999
Platinum: $13,000,000 – $19,999,999
Platinum Plus: $20,000,000 +
Anyone found to have falsified their application and/or exhibits, will be immediately disqualified. Be sure to read and comply with the 2021 Rules & Directions.
All applicants will be notified of their status after the Awards Task Force’s work is done in April. The Task Force is comprised of your peers in the field who volunteer their time. GPBOR volunteers are always needed. If you would like to help out, please let us know.
Questions? Please call (401) 274-8383, ext. 10, or email email@example.com.